<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Brain fried melt down 

Here's something most people don't know about MS, when we overheat, we REALLY overheat. Here's why - mylein, that stuff that our MS brains are short on leaves raw vulnerable areas that are sensitive to temperature changes. Think of an old bare electric lamp wire plugged into a socket with too high of a voltage - it overheats right? Same with our brains, a normal person has insulation so the brain can function even when it's 90 degrees outside but we MSrs go all wonky (that's a technical term). Why do I bring this up?? Because I spent a couple hours doing yard work today - yikes! I thought I was going to pass out. I let myself get waaaay too warm. There is so much work to do though and the growing season is short, not a day to lose! I do believe I will have to hire some help though. I barely made a dent in the garden.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Counters