<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Giving up on the American Dream 

Lately I've been feeling sorry for myself. I've been in this morbid funk for weeks. There are things I want to change and improve in my life but I'm having a really hard time finding a way to do it alone. I hate feeling like a victim but my MS takes away my sense of empowerment. The fatigue gets so bad that I cannot help myself and I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here holding my breath waiting for someone to come along and rescue me. Part of me (a very small part) needs rescuing but that's not the way my life goes. So what should I do? Give up? Sell the house, relinquish my pets, trade my life for something I equate with total failure? I may have to.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Counters