<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Rebif sucks. 

Now that I've been on Rebif for a few weeks I can safely say that my increased fatigue is directly related to it and not due to decreased sunlight. I feel like crap. Also, my body aches. My hands, back, arms, legs everything hurts. This has been going on for a couple days straight. It feels like the flu but without the nausea. I hope it gets better soon.

The injections aren't too difficult to tolerate however the bruises aren't going away, especially the ones on my legs. I have thin sensitive skin so I doubt this will ever change. God I'm glad it's winter. At least I won't be wearing shorts in public for a while. My only consolation is that I know someday they will come out with a digestible drug.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Counters