<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

When to tell? 

In a dating situation - you're with a guy you like, you don't know him well yet but you think hmmm...maybe this could lead to something, when is the right time to say, "I have MS."? I just don't know. The fear of rejection is strong but then again if he can't handle it then that's not the kind of person I need in my life anyway. The pros to telling are obvious, you don't have to hide the meds in the fridge or the big bruises on your legs from the shots.

And speaking of shots, I'm getting back on Rebif tomorrow. Once again I'll be giving myself a shot three times a week. The doc is giving me a 'scrip to numb the injection area so that should help with the pain....good times, good times!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Counters