<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 18, 2006

You Give What You Get 

So, last night I was pondering my life and where it's headed. Annie told me that I should continually ask myself, "What am I doing? What do I want? Is what I'm doing getting me what I want?" Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Which brought me to this thought; a wise woman once said, 'Don't worry about being loved. Worry about loving.' Of course I'm paraphrasing here but I think it's very sage advice worth the introspection. Who doesn't worry about being loved in some form or another? But to worry about loving raises all kinds of issues. Not only must you put aside your ego to worry about loving but you have to choose who is deserving of it. I find that's the hardest thing to discern. What am I doing? What do I want?....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Counters