<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 10, 2006

Aaaah spring! 

Spring has finally arrived in Minnesota. I can't help but feel illogically optimistic. Sunshine and warm weather does that to me. My lawn is turning green, my tulips are coming up, the song birds have returned..it's enough to make any single girl's head fill with one thing...no not homicide...love, or in my circumstance the futility of trying to find it. As a single woman with an incurable and mysterious disease it has become increasingly obvious that I may as well have the scarlet letters MS pinned to my shirt. Men don't want to date "sick" women, not seriously anyway. If I were to reveal my illness on a date it would end it right there. Oh yes, it's happened to me more than once. And so I give up. I live my life vicariously through my friends and try to find happiness there. I hate spring.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Counters