<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 27, 2006

Tolerance and Addiction 

It's a funny thing about addictive drugs, you build up a tolerance to them. You need a little more and a little more just get back to that point where you felt almost perfect. Provigil is an addictive drug, I'm ok with that. What gets to me is how much I'm having to amp up my dosage and yet I'm still falling helplessly into that old fatigue abyss. Noon comes around and I crash so damn hard so I take more Provigil chased back with a 16 oz energy drink or a couple cups of coffee and a short nap. The amount of drugs and caffeine I ingest is enough to put most normal adults into cardiac arrest! Yet for me, it barely raises my pulse.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Counters