<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 08, 2005

Walking on pins and needles 

I've begun taking 30 to 45 minute walks on my lunch break and weather permitting, in the evenings as well. It's been three weeks now and I've gone religiously everyday but here's the problem; my feet feel awful. After walking briskly for about 20 minutes the pins and needles kick in. Imagine having your soles mildly electrocuted constantly and then walk on them with that feeling. It doesn't go away until I sit down. I'm not going to let it stop me from getting exercise (my legs and ass are already starting to firm up nicely!) but it's a peculiar feeling that I don't think most people can relate to.

Aaaand shifting gears for a minute, I've invented a new word. Verocious. It's a combination of ferocious and voracious. It's meaning is something about being violently avid.

"I have a verocious appetite for hot asian men. If anyone gets between me and that hot guy at the end of the bar I'll stick a fork in their eye."

"Your honor my client has always had a verocious affinity for livestock."

Feel free to pepper your conversations liberally with it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Counters