<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

Sunday was a bad day. The fatigue was worse than usual. Not sure if it had anything to do with how late I stayed up on Saturday or if it's a side affect of the Tysabri. At 3:45 p.m. I took a nap which I only intended to last for a couple hours. I didn't wake up till 10 p.m., got up for an hour then went back to bed. Woke up feeling exhausted this morning.

Here is my own description of what my fatigue feels like; it feels like staying awake for three days, running a marathon and then having a pile of reading put in front of you that you must absorb completely. Arms are weak, legs feel like they have cement blocks attached, thinking is fuzzy and no, coffee does not help, getting to bed earlier does NOT help, eating better does NOT HELP, nothing helps.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Free Counters